As I said all of these covers were found today on Ebay. There are so many really good novelty ones!
Friday, 14 September 2012
Team iPhone!
Well guys and gals I've finally done it!! It's taken me two years but I have finally got myself an iPhone! =D I love my Samsung Monte and it's been a smashing little phone but I have wanted an iPhone for a long long time now and I am so excited! It's due to be delivered today so I have spent this morning looking at cases on Ebay. One I fell in love with straight away (The little cat and birdcage case in the picture below) and the others I like as well but am limiting myself to one at the moment. I'm an accessories girl and love to change things around all the time, so I will probably end up with a few different covers to chop and change :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment