I had a quick browse around the shops with my Mam today. The main purpose in going was for me to take a top back and for my Mam to have a look at a dress but we ended up being there ages and looking in loads of shops! I told her I wanted a dress for my birthday night out on Friday so we both kept an eye out and I got one! It's lovely and I feel comfortable in it. Just need to get tanning so my milk-bottle white limbs aren't on show! I also wanted to get a pair of shoes and ended up buying two pairs! And a new hair turban as the one I have at the moment is white and always gets covered in make-up.
Dress from New Look - AX Paris
Hair Turban from Primark
Pink pumps from Primark
Grey pumps from Shoe Zone.
No comments:
Post a Comment