Thursday, 13 September 2012

New boards on Pinterest!

Since I am unwell and unable to go out or have any visitors I have been making time to do things I normally don't have a lot of time to do. Firstly I spent time watching a couple of films ("Burlesque" and "Easy A") and then I spent a long time on Pinterest, pinning things to my new boards.

I really love Autumn! (or Fall if you're American!) I love the fashion - boots, warm cardigans and scarves and lots of layers. I love the golden leaves, the crisp air and how cozy everything looks and feels. It's exciting because it's the run up to Hallowe'en and Christmas :) And I love all the holidays for different reasons but Christmas is definitely my favourite ♥ It's such a creative and inspirational season full of family and love and hot chocolate while curled up in the corner of the sofa!

You can see all of my new pins here. I honestly don't know how I got by without this website!!


No comments:

Post a Comment