Thursday, 13 September 2012

Easy A

I think it's safe to say that films about American Teens with cool parents who have some kind of high school drama are very easy viewing for me! I love them! And I always wonder what Americans think while watching them because as a Brit these films are very novel for me and a glimpse into life in the USA. Also - I love Emma Stone! I think she's great :)


Easy A really made me actually want to read/watch "The Scarlet Letter". It's a title that has been on my radar for a while but I wasn't sure if I would like it. By the sounds of it I probably will, so it's on my "to read" and "to watch" lists.

This scene made me chuckle ...


.... as did this montage and the rather catch tune! :)

I'll be watching a lot more films like this one while I am in my sick bed to cheer myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment