I've got a big collection of files in one corner of my room ...
...... and another big pile, and a few others that I haven't photographed! It's a file frenzy!
And then there's the reading! Lots and lots of reading!
And that's not forgetting the 3 assignments of 5000 words each and the 3 tests in English, Maths and ICT. But it's all worth it for moments like this:
The kids are great! This photo was taken in Denmark where we were visiting a few different schools. The girl on the left of this photo was chatting away to me in Danish and trying to introduce me to her friend, the girl on the right. I told her I was English and she looked amazed! They took me all around their yard showing me things. So cute!! I was gutted I didn't know enough Danish to talk to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment