Thursday, 21 July 2011

What's in my Watch List?

Exciting things are occurring, dear blog readers! I am about to embark on my first blog feature! It's called "What's in my Watch List"and will feature items I am currently "watching" on Ebay. I'm not sure how successful it will be, but it's worth a try! As you are all aware, most girls LOVE to shop, even if it's just window shopping, and while I've stayed away from the fashion and home categories so far, I'm thinking it's about time to dip my toes in =) (I dabbled a smidge in my old blog ... have a look for yourself.)

So ... Here is my FIRST BLOG FEATURE!!!


A Cath Kidston satchel for my impending trip to London


Some chipboard coasters for some craft projects I have in mind for future stalls!



A Fuji Instax Mini 7 - They take such cute photos, and I've seen some really creative uses for them!



And last but not least, a Louis Vuitton bag on wheels! *drools* I love Louis and have been obsessing over the Manhattan for years, but I need to come to terms with the fact that it's an expensive brand! 


My watch list is fairly small at the moment! If I'd started this feature a month ago when I was stocking up on craft supplies I would have been here for hours! I hope this is a feature I can keep up. I have plans for other features in the future =)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the cath kidston bag. Her patterns and designs are just beautiful. Where abouts in the UK are you from?

    ReplyDelete