First - I have spent a crazy amount of time (and money - eeep!) gathering craft related goodies in preparation for a Purrfect Papercraft and have had a steady stream of parcels delivered to me this last week or so.
On the day that my family flew home from Spain I baked strawberry and cream cupcakes, and put them out on a platter accompanied by chocolate-dipped strawberries. They were YUMMY!
I was thrilled when they gave me a little present - an airplane Pandora charm!
My friend and I went on a little shopping spree, and I bought some gorgeous new shoes and some underwear with the days of the week on! They made me laugh =)
It's a blurry photo - but Mary joined me one night when the family was away for a sleepover! She woke me up at 4am though to let her out! =/




No comments:
Post a Comment