Sunday, 10 July 2011

Babies and BBQ's

Yesterday Jess arranged to have a BBQ and drinks at hers before we headed across to Revolution. Linsey and I arrived at 3pm (after I'd been on a last minute shopping spree to buy something to wear!) and she took along baby Kaedem. He's 4 weeks old today and yesterday was the first time I'd met him! I finally gave Lins her presents and she loved them so I'm delighted =)

 I bought a pack of dummy's with pirates on, because I thought they were cool! And a little Lion King romper for when he's a little older, because babies always get tonnes of tiny baby outfits and not as much when they're older.

And this is the cutie who'll be wearing them! Everyone, meet Kaedem Paul Edward Moore =) awwwww!!!

The boys all showed up at 6 and Lindsey Kaedem left. That's when the BBQ kicked off and the drinking began. It was quite a good night but I was more than ready for bed by the time I got home!! Zzzzzzzzzz!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment