Sunday, 3 July 2011

Sunday = SUN day!

It's been a beautiful day here today! The sun had been out all day and it's been really hot. I've spent pretty much the whole day in the garden and as a result I am now sporting a rather fetching shade of crimson! Mary was allowed out for the first time in over a week and she loved it! I took a few photos of my garden as it looks fantastic on days like today =D


 My Mam had the fan on in the conservatory and Lucy lay on the chair right in the stream of it!



Our tomato plant is producing it's second batch of toms


When my parents were away, my Mam got talking to the gardener about the lovely plants with big red flowers on and how she loved them. He went away and came back with two plants for her!!



Our basil plant has trebled in size the last few weeks!



 My Dad's mint plant has gone wild! It's HUGE!



My dad's herb pot


Pretty poppies




 Mary sitting in the grass for the first time in over a week!


And Mary waiting under the bird feeders for lunch .... (lol! Grim joke but I couldn't resist!)



The other day my Mam noticed Lucy going crazy over the herbs, and today I caught Mary doing the same. Parsley is like cat nip to them!







 Lucy enjoying the sun. She never goes further than our garden, and she loves it when we're out with her.

I love relaxed, summery days like today. I really hope we get more of them! What have you been up to today?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment