Friday, 8 June 2012

When 2 say "I Do"

Just got back from Bonnie and Febie's wedding - ahhhh it was lovely :) There's just something about Weddings that put you in good spirits and make you feel all whimsical! It was nice to see a few familiar faces too, I never see them often enough! Must do something about that. Anyway, this is what my day has looked like so far;




Card that I made for the happy couple


New bag that I got just for the occasion



Matching my nails to my outfit


Wedding day hair :)


Here comes the bride ....



Walking back up the aisle as a married couple! <3





Amazing wedding car.


 I wanted to spend the rest of the day in my outfit, floating about and doing loads of lovely things! As it happens, when I meet the girls for tea later I would have been massively over-dressed AND it's raining outside! Summer dress + sandles + rain = not a good combo! What have you been up to today? x






No comments:

Post a Comment