Saturday, 9 June 2012

Sex and the City 2

Last night I decided to finally pull out my cellophane-wrapped SATC dvd which was a present from the Christmas before last I think!! I've been saving it to watch with my Mam, but I've been waiting forever and last night I had no plans so decided to snuggle up in my bed and watch it. To fully capture the American experience I tried my first Twinkie last night too! =D

Since I can't jet off first class to Abu Dhabi with my closest girlfriends wearing the latest in fashion and drinking cocktails, I will just have to satisfy myself with some clips from the film!




I don't know if there is something I am not getting, but the above outfit just didn't do it for me! I thought it was quite ridiculous =S 

 [source]


Ah the 80's flashback! This made me chuckle! She moved to New York in 1986 - the year I was born! [found here]


[source for both above pictures]

[source] - also has Charlotte's house!

When I grow up I would love a walk-in wardrobe like Carries! Look at it! Perfection :)


Today I will mostly be working and stopping for an hour to take my Grandma out for lunch. Not quite glitz and glamour but it works for me :) Well, I could do without being chained to the laptop all day to finish off my work but c'est la vie! x

No comments:

Post a Comment