Well, today was my last day working in the Nursery! It has been such a learning curve for me and I have really enjoyed my time working there. Before I started this placement I was apprehensive and thought 8 weeks was a mega long time, but actually it was fun and challenging and it flew over! I'm sad to be leaving but greatful for the opportunity to develop my teaching skills and experience what it is like teaching at Nursery level.
I also cannot believe how close we are to the summer holidays!!!! =D It's currently raining AGAIN outside but not to worry, I am home and in my PJ's and completely relaxed :)
I got a few gifts and cards from some of the kids and a bottle of wine from the staff (which is not pictured as it is currently chilling in my fridge!) The cutest gift was the scrapbook the children had made in secret for me. They all drew their own pictures and were helped with their names. Awww :)
No comments:
Post a Comment