I woke up early and was super excited (much to the amusement of my family!) I got lots of lovely presents and looooads of cards. I have plans with my friends all this week and know I am lucky enough to have extra presents coming my way :)
Mmmmmmm :) x
Ive scored for the day off work so celebrated by having a nice lunch with my Mam and my Grandma in a quaint little cafe in the village where I live.
We had tea in china cups and had toasties and had a peek at all the lovely things in the shop. It was a nice unexpected treat.
Tonight we're having a tapas feast from M&S, contrary to birthday tradition. It's cooking now and looks and smells delicious! There's so much food! My favourite restaurant apparently no longer opens on Mondays so my parents very kindly suggested spoiling me even more by buying Spanish food tonight and still having my meal out tomorrow night instead. I am such a lucky Birthday Girl ^_^
Oh and before I go .... Look at my beautiful birthday cake! "Happy birthday to meeeeeee!!!"
Mmmmmmm :) x





No comments:
Post a Comment