First I went to the second ever North East Chilli Fest at Seaton Delaval Hall. (You can read about my experience last year here.) It was a beautiful day this time, not a rain cloud in sight! And this year I tried a chilli sauce rated 11/10 for its hotness ... I have never had such an uncomfortable experience in my life!! HOT!!!!! But tasty too, before the heat kicked in!
I had a few nights out with my really good friend Laurie, where we posed for silly photos and tried amazing cocktails! Our favourite was a bubblegum daiquiri which had popping candy on the top!
I went to a beach themed club night, where everyone was dressed in their finest beach wear / Hawaiian outfits and there was a pool and a mini beach, complete with sand, buckets and spades!
There were two "hat making sessions" ... a trend which my friend Jamie and I started!
BBQ! BBQ! BBQ! (and Pimms. Lots of Pimms!)
I hung out with these lovely ladies almost every week! We had tea and drinks in Sunderland, tea and drinks in Newcastle, a BBQ and a trip to the beach complete with fun fair.
I've celebrated two birthdays. The first was for my friend Faye, and the second was for my good friend Dan.
And to top it all off, my friend and I scored for free tickets to the Moscow State Circus! She brought her boyfriend along and I ended up bumping into two of my other friends! It was a great night, I would definitely go again. Amazing :)
There's been loads of trips out with family, meals out with friends, quiz night every Wednesday, nights out at weekends and generally more fun times than you can shake a stick at!! I can't believe it is my LAST EVER day today, I'm feeling such a mixture of emotions right now.
So ... I am going to sign out now and go and prepare all my things for tomorrow!
Oh, and happy Autumn!! :) I love this season ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment