What a gorgeous little afternoon I've had :)
Tuesday, 3 September 2013
A little spontaneity does you good!
One of the perils of being a supply teacher is the risk of not getting that all important morning call. Now it is only the first week back and not all schools go back on the same day, so while I was dragging myself out of bed early this morning and getting ready just incase, the voice in the back of my mind was sleepily saying "can't see there being m UVB work this week!" I kept myself busy around the house until lunch where my mam called and asked if I'd like to join her and Grandma for lunch. What a lovely unexpected little treat! The three of us bundled off to the seaside for fish and chips and after a slow walk along the beach we stopped to get ice-cream comes with monkeys blood :D (that's raspberry sauce for those of you not in the know!) And to top it all off the sun even came out to shine down on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment