Wednesday, 28 December 2011

A photo an hour

I've seen this feature on so many blogs and thought I would give it a go, but the day I picked was a relatively quiet day! I didn't go out anywhere and we didn't have any visitors, but I'm going to blog about it anyway =)

So - 9am. Get up and make myself a cup of tea. Can't start the day without a cuppa!



10am - Set up my old and new laptops to begin transferring files


11am - ZUMBA!! Then a long soak in the tub using loads of lovely new Ted Baker smellies


12pm - Had a cooked breakfast for lunch, followed by another cup of tea! I didn't take a picture of mine, but heres one from this site. (It's actually from a restaurant in Fuengirola, Spain. A place I've been to more times than I can count!)

(My parents had mushrooms but I didn't. I had 2 sausages though!)

1am - Cracked on with the looooooooooooong process of transferring files


2pm - same as above!

3pm - Stopped to grab a drink and eat some pink Smarties from Santa =)


4pm - Back on it with my laptops. Turned iTunes on so I could have a sing-a-long and boogie while I worked haha!!

5pm - Put on my new PJs and took a break.


6pm - We cracked out the Christmas party food and finally used some of our Christmas party plates!


7pm - We all sat down and watched "The Inbetweeners Movie" on DVD



When the film was finished we spent the rest of the night watching programmes such as Boardwalk Empire (it you haven't seen it yet then watch it! It's really good!) and drinking gin and bitter lemon haha! It was a very relaxed night, I enjoyed it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment