Monday, 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day!

Blimey, I can't believe how fast Christmas Day came and went! Despite my Grandad and Lucy being a huge miss, the day was still lovely. Santa was amazingly good to me, not what I was expecting at all! I knew I was getting a laptop so wasn't expecting anything else but I got quite a lot! My parents and brother were all chuffed with their presents from me and got a lot of really nice things for each other. We're so good at this gift giving thing haha!! I thought I'd share my Christmas photos with you today. I don't have loads, but here's what I have:




We had an extra guest join us at the table when we had finished eating!



Mary's latest party trick is to help herself to water! (Don't worry, everyone was finished and 2 people had already left the table!)




Napping in the igloo that Santa brought her for Christmas. It's her favourite!


I have so many photos of our decorations, some on my old laptop and some on my mobile phone. Once I get round to transferring them onto my brand-spanking-new laptop then I will post them. Hope eveyone had a fab day yesterday and has enjoyed today, I know I have =) Enjoy the rest of the holiday x

No comments:

Post a Comment