I've just been looking at North East Chilli Festival's website in preparation for Saturday and looking at all of the exhibitors and now I am really looking forward to going! It has only been going for 3 years and I have been to every single one. I've tried tasty chilli products, I've tried products which made me feel I was going to spontaneously com-bust, I've had some delicious food, Pimms on the lawn and even once spent the day huddled under my umbrella avoiding some serious puddles! Usually the weather is good, but this weekend there might only be a couple of hours of dry weather and the rest of the day will be wet :/
Not to worry it will still be great! It's always mega busy and there's always loads to see and loads of tasters around, so by the end of the day you don't really have any feeling left in your mouth! Are you a lover of chilli or can't you stand it?

No comments:
Post a Comment