Sunday, 26 August 2012

Summer 2012 in review

Ah what an amazing summer I have had! I have been off for a long time now but it feels as though it has gone by so fast! I've been working on a review post going through all of my photos from the summer and I'm currently sitting alone with my laptop and a huge smile on my face! Want to know what I've been getting up to?


 
I made not one, but two trips to Seaton Delaval Hall! The first time was for the chilli festival (and yes, I did try chilli that brought big fat tears to my eyes!) and the second was to have a good nosey around the Hall itself. We learned some very interesting facts about the people who once lived in the hall too! "Sex, drugs and rock and roll!"
 
I attended two weddings and one funeral.
 
 
I went to Wallington Hall, which ended up being so big that we didn't get to see everything and have decided to try and arrange a second trip across :)

 
I saw some great bands! I finally got to see John Lydon in the flesh! And i went to NExposure to support some local bands and my friends band (bottom right) won!! They'll be supporting Electric Six in December, I can't believe it!

 
I rode on two Carousels :) The first was at Lightwater Valley where I actually went on more rides than I thought I would! And the second was at Beamish Museum with Dean :)

 
 
And I experimented more with my nails this summer! My favourite has got to be the polka dots!
 
Oh and how could I forget the mother of all storms in my home town?!!
 
 
Getting to see the Olympic Torch being carried right past me!
 
 
And my girls and I getting to the end of the year's Teacher Training!

 
Aaaannnnddd ..... queuing up twice (piggy!!) for Krispy Kreme's. YYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!
 
 
All in all it's been a summer I won't forget!! And I still have one week left! Woooooo! :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment