Naturally, my Mam and I immediately thought about our wardrobes and so I got my laptop out and after watching endless videos of the cruise ship and the destinations I decided to hit every high street store and see what was available. First I looked in the sales thinking I could grab some bargains, then I decided to have a peek at the "new in" sections ... it's been such a long time since I had a bit of a wardrobe update!
So I have created a board on my Pinterest and made a couple of collages to show you what I have been looking at.
First, we have day wear. We will be stopping at a few different destinations to have a day out, and I don't want to be too hot while I'm walking around. I also want a nice hat as I have really sensitive skin and always burn my head on holiday!
So I'm thinking lots of shorts and vests, comfy sandles as there is nothing worse than having to walk around and having sore feet! Nice Ray Bans to protect my peepers and a nice hat to protect my head!
For the evening there is a smart dress code, so I really want to be able to glam up. I want a cute little clutch bag and lots of beautiful dresses to float about in! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment