Sunday, 1 July 2012

North East Chilli Festival

Today my parents and I travelled up to Seaton Delaval Hall for Chilli Fest! We were all kitted out for rain but it was actually dry and quite warm! There were so many stalls there selling a variety of chilli-related products and just about everyone had samples of their products. I went all out and sampled some of the hottest products (much to the amazement of my parents!) and although I may have shed a sligh tear it was well worth it! Everything was delicious :)




There was a live band playing in that tent, they were great!

 


The back of the Hall




White peacocks!


A brass band kicked off in the afternoon. They played "All that Jazz" and everyone started to sing along!




It was a great day out! Now I am getting ready to have crackers with some of the cheese with chives and cheese with chillis! Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment