Sunday, 22 July 2012

Congratulations Louise and Kelly!

Yesterday my friend Louise from teacher training married her fiancee Kelly and I was invited to the Reception. There were a few trainees invited along and we all sat at the same table and we had such good fun! There was a sweetie buffet, moustaches, masks and a photobooth! Both brides looked lovely in their gorgeous dresses and it got me wondering if I will ever get married some day and what I would like at my wedding. (A photobooth is a must!)




 When it came to the first dance, a slow song came on and the girls got together and began to sway. But THEN ... the music scratched to a halt and all of a sudden ... the wedding party began to street dance! =D It was brilliant! There was even a brief moment of 'the birdie song' in there!!



I think the sweet buffet got more people interested than the actual buffet did!! (Although all the food was lovely!)





Here's a picture of my outfit all hung and ready for me to wear. I've had the dress for a while but the shoes and wristlet are brand new purchases especially for the occasion. They all go together perfectly! (I decided against wearing the sparkly cardigan over the top.)

No comments:

Post a Comment