Monday, 2 January 2012

Harry Potter love!

Last night the family and I settled down to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. It was AMAZING!! I'm absolutly potty over all things Harry Potter (pardon the pun!) and watching the film last night just brought it all back to the forefront! If you haven't seen it yet what are you thinking???!!! As soon as I have the time I am going to dedecate a day to watching all of the films back-to-back =)



AND just to make things even BETTER ..... my parents are treating my to a tour of Leavesden Studios!!! =D I'll be able to tour all of the sets and see all of the props for real. I can't tell you how excited I am for this already!!!!!

From three of the luckiest children in the world ...

To three of the most famous young adults in the world ...


I'm feeling pretty magical right now ....
x

No comments:

Post a Comment