I cannot believe it's the first day of 2014 today! I really don't know where the last year has gone. There have been many highs and a few lows and I am so grateful and thankful to have survived another 365 days. I've grown and developed more as a person and my life has changed so much.
A few thank yous for this last year:
First, thank you to Dan and Emma for introducing me to some absolutely wonderful people, mainly Steve, Louise, Adam, Amy, Tom, Leigh, Kyle, Clare, Danny and Shaun. There are so many other people too (like Ryan and Kelly) who I have made friends with over the course of 2013. We've shared many laughs, photographs and much drunken dancing!
I also want to thank all my old favourites. For all I've made a lot of new friends this year, there are some people I will always be friend with ^_^
Next I want to thank the staff at First Class and Education World for all of the supply work I've had, and to all of the schools for their help an support in my first year of teaching. I'm still amazed that I am really a teacher now. It's the most amazing, terrifying, tiring and rewarding job :)
Thanks to those who supported me this time last year when I was celebrating my first Christmas without my Grandad. It's amazing that people you rarely speak to can be so strong and supportive when you're going through a traumatic time.
And last but by no means least, I want I thank my family. They've really looked after me, supported me, made me laugh (and sometimes cry haha!) and I'm so grateful to have them :)
2013, you were a real roller coaster! I wonder what 2014 has in store ...
X
No comments:
Post a Comment