Sunday, 30 December 2012

A year in review: 2012

Well, it is New Year's Eve Eve! Tomorrow is officially the last day of 2012 and to be perfectly honest I'm not entirely sure how a full year has passed! There have been highs, lows, laughs and tears and I am looking forward to starting a fresh new year :)

BUT ... before I begin a whole new year and yet another chapter of my life, I thought it would be fun to look back over 2012 and see just how amazing the highs were.


I spent large amounts of time with these lovely ladies 

I spent a week in Ribe in Denmark and fell in love with the place.


I had a lots of days out with my Mam and on one of these days we had our lunch in an upstairs cafe and watch lots of street performances! 




I experimented with my nails





We had the most terrible storm I've ever seen in my life and were flooded twice!


I overcame my heat barrier at a chilli festival :) Looking forward to next year already!



I said so-long to my files and mountains of paperwork


We had an end-of-year celebration at the Marriott to celebrate qualifying as teachers =D



We visited some stately homes with the National Trust and I pondered over what it would be like to work there in costume


I joined in with a craze!


I attended two beautiful and very different weddings and sadly the funeral of one of my friends


I saw the Olympic torch up close on a very memorable day out with my Grandma

 I started a revolution and decided to really take action against animal cruelty and the destruction of the world by man






 I've watched a lot of amazing films this year, both in the cinema with various friends and in the comfort of my own home :) (only a few are pictured here or this would be the longest blog post ever written!)


We had a fantastic day out at Lightwater Valley and I braved two of the smaller rollercoasters haha!



And this year I reached the grand old age of 26! My birthday was celebrated belatedly this yeas as I was struck down with Mumps the week before and was only just recovering on my actual birthday. How unlucky?!!

All in all I've had a very interesting year and have been to some amazing places and seen some pretty amazing things. I can only hope 2013 will take me on some more adventures! I am already looking forward to the cruise in May! Sending you all best wishes for the New Year x






No comments:

Post a Comment