I've just got home from a night at
Yo! Sushi with my parents, it was
yummy!! I had all my favourites and even tried a few new dishes. Some I enjoyed, some not so much haha! Here's a list of my favourites:
Pumpkin Korroke
Duck Gyoza
Chicken Katsu
Chicken Yakisoba (Spicy noodles)
Crispy Duck Futomaki
California Roll
Prawn and chive Maki
I feel like a bit of an impostor going to a sushi bar as I don't actually eat a lot of fish! I tried some of my Dad's tuna nigiri and the salmon but I'm not a fan of the texture or the flavour to be honest! The tuna was just like water. But I absolutely
love the pumpkin korokke. I bought my Dad the Yo! Sushi cookbook and made up a sushi-making kit for Father's day and was thrilled to see the recipe for korokke in there. I've been dropping hints like crazy but maybe I just need to get in the kitchen myself and whip some up! I make a pretty good maki roll =)
No comments:
Post a Comment